Synchtank is a specialist developer of SaaS solutions for managing digital music assets, metadata, IP, and royalty accounting. Based in London, New York and Los Angeles, Synchtank’s diverse range of customers include some of the world’s biggest music publishers and record labels, movie studios, broadcasters, and other creative organisations. Our industry-leading blog has over 30,000 page views a month.
Based in London, New York or Los Angeles and reporting to our Marketing Manager, you will assist in Synchtank’s day-to-day marketing activities with a focus on inbound marketing, driving sales and expanding our thought leadership strategy. This is an exciting opportunity at an innovative and growing technology company.
- Website and blog content creation – research topics, assist with interviews, edit transcripts/articles, and keep on top of industry trends.
- General content creation – assist with the production of a wide range of marketing materials, e.g. web content, newsletter copy, social media posts, and press releases.
- SEO/analytics – assist with our SEO efforts, helping to improve our domain ranking and regularly measuring traffic, conversions, and collecting stats.
- Social media – help to run our social media accounts across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Supporting sales – liaise with the sales team to create relevant content, marketing decks, etc.
- Advertising – assisting in the creation of advertising campaigns and associated content, and measure results
- Events – attend industry events, identify speaking and sponsorship opportunities, and support Synchtank in hosting events and webinars.
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing Manager
- At least a good basic understanding of the music industry
- Some previous experience in a marketing role in the music/media sector
- Great organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of running social media campaigns
- Existing knowledge and experience of SEO and website analytics, including Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs
- Existing knowledge of Google Docs, WordPress, Hootsuite, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of copywriting and writing blog posts
- Ability to work independently/remotely and as a team
- Positive and collaborative with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A keen interest in technology and the future of the music and entertainment industries
Nice to have:
- Music industry degree
- Experience with B2B SaaS
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: From £30,000 depending on experience with bonus and share options
- Life cover 4 x salary
- Permanent health insurance
- Private medical insurance after probation – family cover
- Employee assistance programme
Synchtank is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply for our roles.