Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company headquartered in downtown Tampa, FL and with a strong presence in New York City, NY and major music markets around the world. We focus on distributing hip-hop, Latin and electronic music.
We pride ourselves in finding the newest, most talented up-and-coming bands, rappers, managers, producers, and labels with promise of developing long careers. The Lead Coordinator (LATAM) will work full time from our Bogota, Colombia office.
In a Nutshell
The Lead Coordinator (LATAM) for Symphonic will be responsible for researching, compiling and assigning leads to the Client Acquisition team through our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and follow up with the team to ensure adequate follow up is happening with the clients.
What you will do
- Research for potential leads and compile lists every week for the Client Acquisition team to outreach.
- Follow up with all service calls made by the Client Acquisition team.
- Be active on social media, responding to questions and entering potential leads into the CRM system for assignment.
- Handle potential leads that may surface through the Help Desk.
- Use several different sources for lead generation, including Instrumental, Chartmetric, Spotify playlists, blogs and articles with lists, Pitchfork, FADER and other various genre-specific content online.
- Track and maintain all leads investigated by name, dates contacted, source and outcome [artist/label name, date, source, outcome] and identify most effective lead sources over time.
- Achieve or exceed established weekly and monthly quotas.
What you need to have
- 3 years of experience in a position with a high volume of accurate data entry and client interaction.
- Experience with quality control measures to ensure information is entered in systems correctly.
- Working knowledge and experience with Constant Contact, Photoshop, HTML, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and/or equivalent Google Apps
- Ability to speak, write and read English and Spanish fluently
- High School Diploma or GED
What will set you apart
- Experience processing new accounts using different type of platforms.
- Experience in a consultative and strategic sales role in marketing.
- Familiarity with Web Design, SEO, PPC and social media.
- This role will report to the Bogota, Colombia office
- This role will report to the Inbound & CRM Manager
About Symphonic Distribution
Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company founded by music producer Jorge Brea in 2006.
Headquartered in downtown Tampa, FL with offices in major music markets throughout the world, Symphonic provides thousands of new and established record labels, managers and individual artists with global digital music distribution to hundreds of retail and streaming platforms, playlist pitching, release promotion, and a comprehensive suite of label services. Symphonic enables content creators to fully maximize their music’s revenue and grow their global audience.