Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company headquartered in downtown Tampa, FL and with a strong presence in New York City, NY and major music markets around the world.
We focus on distributing hip-hop, Latin and electronic music. We pride ourselves in finding the newest, most talented up-and-coming bands, rappers, managers, producers, and labels with promise of developing long careers. The Lead Coordinator (LATAM) will work full time from our Bogota, Colombia office.
In a Nutshell
The Customer Support Coordinator (LATAM) for Symphonic is liaison between Latin America customers and partners, and other departments within the organization. The role consists of assisting Latin America clients and the departments of the company with common support issues, technical support, errors regarding releases, accounting related questions, phone support, and other queries that arise from day to day interactions.
What you will do
- Handle all Spanish-language support.
- Assist in the review of Symphonic’s internal help desk ticketing system, providing support to other organization team members while ensuring daily ticket queues are at the lowest amount possible.
- Engage in day to day discussions with English and Spanish speaking clients to determine client needs and provide proper direction, suggestion or solution.
- Handle content support as directed by the Creative Design, Product, Marketing, Client Acquisition or Marketing teams.
- Assist other organization team members with triaging and approval of content, including Symphonic Management System (SMS) and Hubspot as needed.
- Assist in the translation of articles from English to Spanish.
- Provide support as needed to all Client Managers and Latin America Representatives.
- Interface with potential clients via emails from the community in an effort to sign them up as clients, while maintaining a positive image of Symphonic in the market.
- Provide back-up assistance as needed, including adding accounts daily to ensure backlog is at 0 by the end of the day.
What you need to have
- 3 years of experience in a customer service capacity
- Working knowledge and experience with email marketing platforms, Photoshop, HTML, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and/or equivalent Google Apps
- Ability to speak, write and read English and Spanish fluently
- High School Diploma or GED
What will set you apart
- Experience resolving systems issues or investigating customer service inquiries
- If your English sounds like or very near to a native English speaker
- This role will report to the Bogota, Colombia office
- This role will report to the Director of Client Support
About Symphonic Distribution
Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company founded by music producer Jorge Brea in 2006.
Headquartered in downtown Tampa, FL with offices in major music markets throughout the world, Symphonic provides thousands of new and established record labels, managers and individual artists with global digital music distribution to hundreds of retail and streaming platforms, playlist pitching, release promotion, and a comprehensive suite of label services.
coSymphonic enables content creators to fully maximize their music’s revenue and grow their global audience.