Reporting to the Chief Client Officer and based in Bogota, Colombia, the Director, Client Relations – Bogota will scout and onboard potential Symphonic artist and labels based in Bogota and throughout Colombia.
You’re deeply knowledgeable and ingrained into specific genre communities with established relationships with managers, artists, and labels. You’ve worked as a promoter, label, distributor, publisher, or management company.
We Will Trust You To
- Identify and initiate conversations about Symphonic’s services and value proposition with managers, artists, labels, and lawyers.
- Work directly with Symphonic’s CCO to sign and onboard that potential client.
- Maintain a pipeline of potential targets and diligently work to reel in potential clients
- Use forecasting tools to determine the financial potential of artists/label
You Will Need to Have
- 2+ years’ working in a key client relationship role at a record label, distributor, venue, management company, or publisher, or agency.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage the flow of business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience pitching artists, labels, or managers
- Deep knowledge of specific music scenes and relationships with its key operators.
About Symphonic Distribution
Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company founded by music producer Jorge Brea in 2006.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in major music markets throughout the world, Symphonic provides thousands of new and established record labels, managers and individual artists with global digital music distribution to hundreds of retail and streaming platforms, playlist pitching, release promotion, and a comprehensive suite of label services.
Symphonic enables content creators to fully maximize their music’s revenue and grow their global audience.