To provide administrative support to the Syco Music Marketing team.
**Applications close at 10:00am on Thursday, 11th August 2016**
- To provide administrative support to a team of marketing professionals, correspondence, ordering stationery, promo stock, answering general enquiries, ticket ordering etc.
- Suggesting concepts and ideas, inputting into creative meetings, and the general creative process.
- Be an ‘ambassador’ for the dept. Work closely with marketing teams and other areas of the business to find out about new releases, new signings, remixes etc
- Creating Purchase Orders for all marketing related invoices and ensuring these are assigned to the correct project and accounted for in the related budget.
- Gathering label copy from Digital Exchange and formatting it.
- Ensuring that third party designers receive label copy on time.
- Ensuring that all artwork/production deadlines are met.
- Checking label copy information against artwork.
- Be proficient with the Sony Dashboard and Project Memo system
- Ensuring that release quantity sheets are set up on time
- Creating and delivering sales notes to the sales teams for deadline.
- Liaising with the production companies and design agencies to ensure that details for photo and video shoots have been communicated to all relevant parties.
- General communication with artists, management and third party suppliers (where applicable).
- Circulating marketing and media campaign information to all internal departments.
- Taking minutes and isolating action points in department meetings.
- Ordering bikes/couriers.
- Trafficking of Commercials to relevant Broadcasters via hardcopy or digital delivery.
- Keep abreast of market developments, new technologies, market conditions.
- Digital awareness. Assist in putting together digital compilations, and digital marketing initiatives.
- Must have Assistant experience within the music industry
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and can multi-task while remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise workload, goals, targets and time, and to work independently.
- Proven self starter.
- Confidently deals with people at all levels internally & externally.
- A team player who can be relied upon to participate as needed during busy periods.
- A passion to learn & develop.
- Marketing Assistant experience within a record label
- Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of the music market
- Digitally savvy