Sweet Stars Entertainment is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help market artist EP. We’re looking for an experienced marketer who has a good understanding of all facets of the music industry.
The ideal candidate’s specialty lies in creating and executing strategic digital marketing campaigns designed to generate publicity and awareness, build audiences, engage fans, and drive sales and revenue for new EP releases and catalogue titles. The focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging the audience and streaming more effective, efficient and honest.
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES
- Create and execute creative digital marketing campaigns for assigned artists or Artist Services department.
- Build and execute Facebook Exchange and Google Ad strategies based on campaign objectives and KPIs
- Understand and manage online advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads etc.), create KPI reports and
evaluate client ROI.
- Develop and manage social media communication, optimisations, and online promotions generating exposure and
valuable fan interaction.
- Monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance
Prioritise requests for interactive support, set parameters for engagement and provide on-going, clear project
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook and Google tools for building campaigns audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used to deliver results
- Lead and analyze media buys; develop and implement innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Work with the Marketing leadership team to share key learnings and best practices with junior marketers to help build talent density across the department
- Maintain a deep understanding of the ins-and-outs of each platform, staying on top of trends, new features, and shifts in algorithms to allow artist to maintain a competitive edge.
- Identify new advertising opportunities within new social and ad buying platforms.
- Develop relationships with account representatives from Facebook & Google to better understand the platforms and how to optimize our ad buys.
- Interpret business objectives and develop effective advertising campaigns to achieve those objectives
- Develop rigorous A/B test plans to draw insights critical for growth and optimization, including ad copy, and audience segmentation
- Actively contribute to the research, development and introduction of new software and tools
Applications are accepted worldwide.
- Have 3-10 years+ relevant experience in marketing
- Deep Understanding and experience using various ad exchanges including FBX, Google, Ads, Twitter and TikTok Ads
- Have a passion for music
- Be a motivated, flexible team player
- Have an excellent understanding of best practice in digital
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure, whilst having great attention to detail
- Proven experience using social media to effectively enhance marketing campaigns
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting established deadlines
- Creative expert in marketing initiatives with the ability to plan & execute fan-building/music marketing/artist growth campaigns.
- Have creative and technical abilities including proven experience with:
- Email marketing / CRM management
- eCommerce / Shopify
- LinkFire / Smart URLs
- Search Engine Optimisation/SEM
- Facebook Business Manager
- Analytics Tools (Google, Facebook, Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube)
- Maintain our relationships in the digital marketing realm, with a particular focus on social network partners including TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Google and more
- Basic HTML, web design skills and working knowledge of CMSs WordPress and Squarespace
- Good working knowledge or Adobe Creative Suite and video editing tools
- Affiliate Programmes
- Bachelors degree in science, math, analytics, operations, engineering, or related field
- Advanced degree in related field
- Experience in media industry including – Entertainment, News, Sports, or Music
- Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates can work remotely
Address: 27 Akinyemi Omoyemi St, Lekki Lagos