Supernature is an independent artist services company, serving the evolving needs of modern musicians and creators. We provide a flexible range of services, from distribution, marketing, creative and funding, through to full-scale artist management and development. We are proud to support some of the most vital figures in the independent creator community, from emerging artists through to award-winning, household names.
At Supernature, our mission is to create a future where every artist has the opportunity to make a living from their work. We believe many of the established practices of the music industry are unfair and unsuited to the needs of the modern creator, so we’re working to build something better.
We believe that via the work we do and the principles we promote, we can inspire widespread change. We’re looking for passionate, like-minded
individuals to join us on our mission.
We’re a young, ambitious company, so to work here you’ll need to be a strong-willed, independent thinker, adaptable and solution-oriented, and comfortable with a high degree of responsibility – whatever your position. If this sounds like you, read on.
As Senior Marketing & Project Manager at Supernature, you’ll take responsibility for a roster of artists across a variety of genres and cultures: developing their brand and audience, managing and marketing their projects, and being their key advocate at Supernature. This position requires a deep understanding of artist development, extensive experience leading global release campaigns, and a proven ability to deliver complex, multi-functional projects.
What you’ll do
- Develop deep relationships with each of your artists to understand their needs, to guide and advise them, and to be their trusted primary contact at Supernature. You will be their champion within the business and beyond.
- Work closely with your artists to define and nurture their unique artist brand, identity, positioning, product strategy and long-term development goals.
- Design and deliver integrated, digital-first marketing campaigns with an emphasis on audience development, creative marketing, cultural connectivity and fostering meaningful artist-fan relationships.
- Ensure the highest standards of communication, organisation and efficiency across all stages of campaigns – from strategy, to planning, to execution, to reporting – including managing project timelines and deadlines.
- Liaise and develop strong working relationships with all team members around artist projects – both internal and external. Engage and oversee the services of external promo, creative and marketing agencies.
- Oversee the commissioning and delivery of creative content including social content, artwork and packaging, music videos and photography.
- Pitch directly for promotional opportunities with streaming and social media platforms and other external partners.
- Manage project expenditure within agreed budgets, ensuring spend is appropriate, effective, sustainable and transparent.
- Be an ambassador for Supernature and our unique approach to artist support, being able to understand, implement and promote our mission and values in your day-to-day work and interactions.
- A minimum of three years’ experience leading front line artist campaigns at a record label, management or services company.
- A passionate, dedicated and accomplished marketer with infectious high energy and a positive, progressive, artist-first mindset.
- A keen, vocal advocate for artistic freedom and equity in the creative industries. Aligned with our mission to make the industry a fairer, more sustainable place for artists.
- A proactive self-starter with an industrious, entrepreneurial nature and ability to lead with initiative. Deeply knowledgable about the current music and wider cultural landscape.
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills. Ability to listen, inspire, engage and work collaboratively with a diverse range of creative and professional people.
- A digital-first approach to marketing with a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing platforms, tools, strategies and user behaviours across social media, streaming, influencer marketing and beyond.
- Proven audience development experience with deep understanding of how to grow and nurture engaged, sustainable fanbases.
- Experience commissioning creative content at a range of budget levels.
- A good understanding of press, radio and TV music marketing channels. Experience overseeing the work of external promo teams.
- A good understanding of online advertising tools and techniques, with experience of digital media planning. Outdoor advertising experience is a bonus.
At Supernature, we believe passionately in freedom and independence, so we adopt a progressive, flexible working policy. This allows you to choose your own schedule, take as much holiday as you need, and work from anywhere – as long as you are carrying out your responsibilities effectively. We are committed to the growth and wellbeing of our team, offering regular training, team ‘workaway’ trips and confidential mental health support.
Supernature is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse workforce is critical for a more open, accessible music industry, so we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds – particularly under represented communities.
How to apply
If you like the sound of this role, please fill out the application form here.
Remember to attach your CV, tell us why you want to work at Supernature, and why you’d be a great fit for our mission and the role. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away, but please note we will only contact successful applicants.
Thank you for your interest in working with Supernature.