Supernature has quickly established itself as a force in the emerging artist services space, with an impressive track record developing and representing the likes of AJ Tracey, Dorian Electra, Conducta & Kiwi Rekords, Sega Bodega, Juice Menace and more.
With a keen focus on empowerment and entrepreneurship, we partner with independent artists to provide career strategy, creative direction and a full set of production, distribution and business tools.
We are looking for an experienced operations manager to facilitate, optimise and improve our label services offering to clients – including physical & digital distribution and merchandising.
- Develop and maintain relationships across a range of service, technology and distribution partners.
- Ensuring the operations of services are functional and optimised to serve our artists to the highest standard.
- Educate and advise our artist partners on our services offering. Ensure they are benefiting from the full range of services suitable for their business at all times.
- Manage all aspects of our digital music services – including deliveries, metadata, digital supply chain and digital partners.
- Manage all aspects of our D2C merchandising and physical music offering – including strategy, production, distribution, supply chain and partners.
- Manage timely and accurate registration of recordings with CMO & PRO partners (e.g. PRS and PPL).
- Conceive and implement new internal systems to streamline operations.
- Coordinate with other business areas including Marketing, Creative and Finance, to ensure that business functions are constantly informing and informed by each other.
- Proactively seek to expand and improve our range of business services in order to provide a fuller offering to our artist partners.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in operations, digital supply chain and D2C at a record label, distributor or similar company.
- Extensive experience working with all aspects of both digital and physical supply chains – including metadata, reporting, delivery, manufacture, partners and strategy.
- Experience operating DSP-specific catalogue management systems (e.g. YouTube CMS, VEVO Backstage, Spotify Catalog Manager, Apple Connect)
- Experience managing CMO and PRO accounts and registrations (e.g. PPL, PRS, SoundExchange).
- A dedicated team player with excellent personal, relationship-building and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset.
- A keen advocate for artistic freedom and equity in the creative industries.