Innovative artist management & services company Supernature is now looking for a dynamic, ambitious and organised Marketing Manager to join the team in London as the roster continues to expand. Reporting to the Head of Artist Services, you will lead project management and audience development for a select roster of artists; supporting and championing them within Supernature and beyond.
Founded in South London in 2017, Supernature provides bespoke management and services to a diverse roster of independent artists and labels, including AJ Tracey, Dorian Electra, Conducta & Kiwi Rekords, Sega Bodega, Juice Menace and more. With a keen focus on empowerment and entrepreneurship, we provide creators with all the tools and support needed to build a successful, sustainable career – without compromise.
- Lead on marketing and project management for a roster of artists.
- Develop deep relationships with your designated artists and managers to understand their needs, advise them, and be their trusted primary contact at Supernature. You will be their champion within the business and beyond.
- Ensure the highest standards of communication, organisation and efficiency across all stages of campaigns – from strategy, to planning, to execution, to reporting.
- Liaise and develop strong working relationships with all team members around artist projects – both internal and external. Engage and oversee the services of external promo, creative and marketing agencies.
- Design and deliver integrated, digital-first marketing campaigns with an emphasis on audience development, cultural connectivity and fostering meaningful artist-fan relationships.
- Oversee the commissioning and delivery of creative content including social content, artwork and packaging, music videos and photography.
- Manage project timelines and deadlines – liaising with the Operations Manager, artists and other creatives to ensure product elements are delivered to schedule.
- Manage project expenditure within budgets set by the Head of Artist Services, ensuring spend is appropriate, effective, sustainable and transparent.
- Pitch for promotional and playlisting opportunities with DSPs and other external partners.
- A rising star of music marketing with infectious high energy and a progressive, artist-first mindset.
- A minimum of two years’ experience leading front line artist campaigns at a record label, management or services company.
- Deeply knowledgeable about the current music and wider cultural landscape.
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to inspire, engage and work collectively with a diverse range of creative and professional people.
- A digital-first approach to marketing with a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing platforms, tools and strategies across social media, streaming and beyond.
- Experience commissioning visual content at a range of budget levels.
- Experience developing and implementing audience growth, social media and content strategies.
- Good understanding of press, radio and TV music marketing channels. Experience overseeing the work of external promo teams.
- Good understanding of online advertising tools and techniques, with experience of digital media planning.
- Experience with outdoor advertising is a bonus.
- A dedicated team player.
- A keen advocate for artistic freedom and equity in the creative industries.
Supernature is at the cutting edge of the artist empowerment revolution. This is a unique opportunity to work with not only some of the most exciting artists and labels in the independent sector, but a passionate team dedicated to creating a prosperous future for creators. We operate a flexible working policy, with unlimited paid leave.
How to apply
If you think this role sounds like you, please send your CV to [email protected] no later than Friday 24th September. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Diversity and inclusion matters to us
Supernature is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and equality.