We are looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented Finance Manager to join our team. This is a wide-ranging role that will suit someone who wants to play a key role in the growth of a young, disruptive music company. Reporting to senior management, you will be given full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the company and client finances, gaining exposure to all parts of the business.
Founded in South London in 2017, Supernature provides management and creative services to a diverse roster of independent artists and brands, including AJ Tracey, Dorian Electra, Conducta & Kiwi Rekords, Sega Bodega, Juice Menace and more. With a keen focus on empowerment and entrepreneurship, we provide creators with all the tools and support needed to build a successful, sustainable business – without compromise.
- Ensuring accurate monthly and annual management accounts are provided in a timely fashion – for both Supernature and management client businesses
- Producing annual budgets and monthly forecasts for profit and cash flow
- Ensuring day-to-day transactions are recorded across both Supernature and management client businesses
- Managing supplier relationships and preparing the weekly payment run for authorisation Issuing sales invoices and managing credit control
- Providing business support and commercial insights to our team, and helping set project budgets and projections
- Managing our royalty accounting using the Curve platform and ensuring timely royalty payments to payees
- Managing payroll, PAYE and pensions
- Working with external chartered accountants to produce statutory accounts, regulatory reporting and manage tax compliance (e.g. Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE, etc.)
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders (bank, royalty accounting services, client business managers, etc.)
- Identifying and implementing process and system improvements across our finance infrastructure Occasional business administration (e.g. company registrations)
- Qualified or part-qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Previous experience working in a fast-growing SME
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Confident communicator
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Previous experience working in a creative industry (music especially)
- Previous experience as a sole charge finance manager
- Knowledge of royalty accounting
- Interest in DeFi, blockchain and the future of finance
Supernature is at the cutting edge of the artist empowerment revolution. This is a unique opportunity to work with not only some of the most exciting artists and labels in the independent sector, but a passionate team dedicated to creating a prosperous future for creators.
We operate a flexible working policy, with unlimited paid leave and ability to set your own hours. You will also have access to our workplace pension scheme.
Email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] to apply