Innovative artist management & services company Supernature is hiring a proactive, ambitious Day to Day Artist Manager to join the team as we continue to expand our operations. Working closely with artists on a daily basis, you will provide organisational, logistical and administrative support to Supernature’s management roster. Please note this role includes irregular working hours and frequent travel commitments.
Founded in South London in 2017, Supernature provides bespoke management and services to a diverse roster of independent artists and labels, including AJ Tracey, Dorian Electra, Conducta & Kiwi Rekords, Sega Bodega, Juice Menace and more. With a keen focus on empowerment and entrepreneurship, we provide creators with all the tools and support needed to build a successful, sustainable career – without compromise.
- Act as the key point of contact for all management artists, communicating and filtering information to the wider team as required.
- Provide assistance on planning and implementing artist projects, including release campaigns, brand partnerships, promotional activity and touring.
- Proactively identify and explore relevant growth opportunities for our artists, reaching out to potential partners, discussing and negotiating business terms etc.
- Accompany artists as key management representative at in-person events, including promo days, content shoots and live events.
- Coordinate artists’ support team as required, including personal assistants, stylists, publicists, photographers etc.
- Manage artists’ diaries with a high level of accuracy across multiple time zones.
- Coordinate all day-to-day activities for artists, organising travel and accommodation and producing detailed itineraries.
- Providing tour support to artists, liaising with agents and promoters, advancing shows and applying for VISAs etc.
- Develop close working relationships with our artists, understanding their career vision and specific needs, and ensuring they are catered to at all times
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similarly demanding, multi-layered role in the music or creative industries.
- An in-depth knowledge and keen interest in the current musical, cultural and technological landscape.
- Proactive and highly driven, with a creative, problem-solving attitude.
- Trustworthy with an extremely high level of integrity, and dependable under pressure.
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to inspire, engage and work collectively with a diverse range of creative and professional people.
- Willing to being a dedicated, active member of a busy team, committed to the career goals and the well-being of our artists, at all times.
- Willing to work irregular hours, maintain communications on evenings and weekends, and travel for work, sometimes abroad, and often at short notice.
- A keen advocate for artistic freedom and equity in the creative industries.
Supernature is at the cutting edge of the artist empowerment revolution. This is a unique opportunity to work with not only some of the most exciting artists and labels in the independent sector, but a passionate team dedicated to creating a prosperous future for creators. We operate a flexible working policy, with unlimited paid leave.
How to apply
If you think this role sounds like you, please send your CV to [email protected] no later than Monday 4th October. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Diversity and inclusion matters to us
Supernature is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and equality.