Hours: Full time
Location: London, SE1
SUPERNATURE is an independent music and arts organisation, providing creative development and management services to a worldwide family of pioneering artists and record labels.
We develop partnerships designed to support and nurture unconventional, uncompromising music makers, helping them build successful careers and businesses, on their own terms. We’re looking for passionate, highly-driven individuals to join us on our mission. Since founding in 2017 we’ve partnered with some of the most iconic creators in the independent arts space, including AJ Tracey, BABii, Conducta, Dean Blunt, Dorian Electra, Iglooghost, Rainy Miller, Sammy Virji, Sega Bodega and Shygirl.
We’re looking for an extremely dedicated, organised artist manager to join the team full time in our South London office. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working closely with artists, managing complex, varied workloads, and an in-depth understanding of the music industry.
The successful candidate will carry out day-to-day management duties for existing clients, handle administrative responsibilities across the roster, and work towards signing and managing their own clients in the future.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, checking in daily, handling requests promptly, running meetings, filtering information and coordinating the team
- Strategic planning and day-to-day management of all aspects of clients’ careers, understanding their goals, developing strategies and working proactively to achieve them
- Detailed international diary management and logistics, travel bookings, accommodations and itineraries for clients and senior management
- Advance live shows, liaising with agents, promoters and tour party to ensure performances run smoothly and to the highest standard
- Plan and implement client projects and campaigns, including global music releases, brand partnerships, international touring etc.
- General admin, including invoicing and payments, budgeting, contracting, split negotiations, song registrations, visa applications, insurance etc.
- Represent clients in professional situations, ensuring needs are met and partnerships maintained, including travelling to live shows, sessions, public appearances etc.
- Manage and optimise clients’ online presence and social media strategy, content creation and execution, maintaining overview of fan interaction
- Proactively seek commercial and creative opportunities for clients
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in artist management, or a similar fast-paced, artist-facing position in the music industry
- Broad understanding of the music industry, including experience managing release campaigns, tours, commercial partnerships, copyrights etc.
- Strong digital skillset with an up-to-date understanding of social media, DSPs, data analytics and the latest relevant technologies
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to juggle multiple complex projects at once with a keen eye for detail
- Absolute reliability and dependability at all times, with flawless follow-through on commitments and responsibilities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to build strong relationships with people from all backgrounds
- Natural drive and urgency, ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and get the desired result, whatever it takes
- You will be required to respond to calls and emails outside of office hours, attend events on evenings and weekends, and travel at short notice – so flexibility is key
SUPERNATURE is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse workforce is critical for a more open, accessible music industry, so we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds – particularly under-represented communities.
How to apply
If you like the sound of this role, please fill out the application form here.
Remember to attach your CV, tell us why you want to work at SUPERNATURE, and why you’d be a great fit.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away, but please note we will only contact successful applicants. Thank you for your interest in working with SUPERNATURE.