We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious Artist Management Assistant to join our team. Working closely with artists and managers on a daily basis, you will provide organisational, logistical and administrative support to Supernature’s management operation. This is a multi-layered role that will suit someone with a flexible schedule and proactive mindset looking to gain experience in artist management.
Founded in South London in 2017, Supernature provides management and creative services to a diverse roster of independent artists and brands, including AJ Tracey, Dorian Electra, Conducta & Kiwi Rekords, Sega Bodega, Juice Menace and more. With a keen focus on empowerment and entrepreneurship, we provide creators with all the tools and support needed to build a successful, sustainable business – without compromise.
- Manage artists’ diaries with a high level of accuracy across multiple time zones.
- Coordinate all day-to-day activities for artists, organising travel and accommodation and producing detailed itineraries.
- Provide assistance on planning and implementing artist projects, including release campaigns, audience development, brand partnerships, promotional activity and touring.
- Manage and oversee artists’ social media schedules.
- Accompany artists as management representative at in-person events, including promo days, content shoots and live events.
- Coordinate artists’ support team as required, including personal assistants, stylists, publicists, photographers, etc.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as song registrations, file management, licensing and invoice payments.
- Develop close working relationships with artists, understanding their career vision and specific needs, and ensuring they are catered to at all times.
- Act as first contact for artist emergencies.
- Previous experience in a similar supporting role in the music or creative industries beneficial. An in-depth knowledge and keen interest in the current musical, cultural and technological landscape. Proactive and highly driven, with a creative, problem-solving attitude.
- Trustworthy with an extremely high level of integrity, and dependable under pressure. Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to inspire, engage and work collectively with a diverse range of creative and professional people.
- Willing to being a dedicated, active member of a busy team, committed to the career goals and the well being of our artists, at all times.
- Willing to work irregular hours, maintain communications on evenings and weekends, and travel for work, sometimes abroad, and often at short notice.
- A keen advocate for artistic freedom and equity in the creative industries.
Supernature is at the cutting edge of the artist empowerment revolution. This is a unique opportunity to work with not only some of the most exciting artists and labels in the independent sector, but a passionate team dedicated to creating a prosperous future for creators. We operate a flexible working policy, with unlimited paid leave.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com