Super Special, part of the UNIFIED Music Group, is one of the leading music eCommerce businesses in Australia. The business overseas the eCom operations for four well known music brands (24Hundred, Triple J, ABC Shop and Space Mirror Merch) where they provide fans access to limited edition and exclusive items from some of the worlds most exciting bands. With one of the most respected inhouse printing facilities in Australia, anything that is dreamt of being put on a shirt…usually makes it!
UNIFIED Music Group is a globally renowned multi-service music company. UNIFIED brings together creative talent, entrepreneurs, and staff in an environment where they can thrive. With its head office based in the heartbeat of Melbourne’s live music scene, Richmond, UNIFIED continues to pursue its global vision and now houses teams in Sydney, Los Angeles, and London. Guided by its people’s deep passion for music, artists and the independent music community, UNIFIED leads a professional, innovative, and motivated team to achieve extraordinary results.
As a part of the Super Special Family, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow a diverse portfolio of e-commerce platforms that delivers the greatest online music merchandise shopping experiences in Australia.
With a passion for buying & selling WHS/Lic. Merchandise you will plan assortments across apparel/accessories and music, whilst collaborating with a high performing and fast-paced team, you will build an experience, fit for the savviest online consumer.
Driving the buying process for Super Specials e-commerce (ECOM) business, you will lead and orchestrate open-to-buy (OTB) planning and management, defining optimal volumes to provided channel/platform ranges through data informed merchandising and range architecture guidance.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Update Bulk inventory for top performing and out of stock product
- Work with eCommerce team to ensure proper flow of product to eCommerce websites in support of the category/business vision
- Understanding of the supplier network and buying process
- Wholesale and Licensing product management including purchase and sale in line with budgeted targets.
- Provide support and sales strategy to Marketing and Retail Operations with sales and inventory reports
- Financial planning, forecasting, analysis, strategic review, and maintenance of merchandise OTB.
- Overseeing daily stock management, consolidations & replenishment to all stores.
- Monitoring the sales through daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analysis
- Understanding new product trends, selling patterns, and understanding customer needs.
- Range Architecture and Pricing for All Online Stores, Create Strategies to Meet Budget working with Marketing and e-Com Admin to validate
- Inventory Management and Clearance Strategies
- Broad knowledge of merchandise buying and retail supply, market trends and operations topics
- Proven success in managing and clearing inventory.
- Experience in dealing with suppliers, distributors, manufacturers scheduling and procurement
- Must have good familiarity with eCommerce buying and merchandising
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel and merchandise planning systems
- Ability to maintain budgets and time driven deliverables
Why work with us;
- We aim to build careers and nurture talent within the business and UNIFIED does this by:
- Encouraging collaboration with the creative team across the globe
- The opportunity to work with some of the best up and coming artists in Australia and across the world
- Flexible working from home arrangements and flexible work hours
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave (including your birthday and R U Ok Day?)
- Access to some of the best concerts and festivals in Australia
- Opportunity to take part in UNIFIED Leadership program and other training and support programs