Join a group of enthusiastic music lovers on a mission to build a leader in the exploding vinyl record industry.
Vinyl Records Pressing Manufacturing Manager
Salary range = $80,000 – $100,000 + bonus depending on experience
Health Care benefits
Paid Time Off
- Plan and coordinate all plant activities to ensure production goals are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Direct, manage, and monitor employees and departmental operations for production, logistics, and press maintenance.
- Identify and implement new production methods, including cost reduction and efficiency.
- Manage manufacturing employees schedules, training and performance.
- Ensure all equipment within the department is maintained and used in a correct and safe manner in compliance with general health and safety requirements.
- Attend management meetings and file reports to business management
- The ideal candidate is energetic, has a positive attitude and good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- If the following describes you, we encourage you to apply:
- Experience with some or all of the following – injection molding; hydraulics, electric, steam, compressed-air machinery
- Proven track record of management in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal communication and problem solving skills, experience in communicating at all levels of the business, and a natural ability to motivate staff
- A proactive, assertive personality