Join a group of enthusiastic music lovers on a mission to build a leader in the exploding vinyl record industry.
Vinyl Records Press Operator
Salary range = $675 – $1,150 per week depending on experience
Health Care benefits
Paid Time Off
- Operate pressing machines and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Maintain machines by performing routine general maintenance daily.
- Work with quality control to ensure pressed records are up to quality requirements
- Complete and file p necessary maintenance and production reports via Google Sheets.
- Maintain and improve workspaces for process efficiency and adherence to health & safety protocols.
- The ideal candidate is energetic, has a positive attitude and good organizational skills.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- If the following describes you, we encourage you to apply:
- Experience in running, maintaining and troubleshooting equipment such as injection molding machines., printing presses, conveyor belts, auto mechanic tools and/or other industrial equipment, in a fast paced environment.
- Curious. You like figuring things out and want to learn new skills
- Engaged and enthusiastic
- One or more years of manufacturing/assembly experience (preferred)
- Ability to lift materials up to 50 lbs.
- Dependable and punctual
- Would never decline a task saying “that’s not my job”
- Music background as a musician or record collector is a plus!