AEI Music – Brand Assistant
Impact: AEI Music has a new and exciting opportunity for a Brand Assistant to join the SubSoul team.
Working closely with SubSoul’s founder and the AEI Music marketing team, our Brand Assistant will manage all SubSoul digital platforms, databases & release schedule. They will assist on A&R for the YouTube channel, label and playlists.
They will handle the full process of creation & uploading of music content to YouTube, curating & sharing content across SubSoul social channels, and updating the SubSoul playlists every week.
They will also be assisting on day-to-day release campaigns and marketing related to the brand.
Skills & Knowledge
- Design Tools: Experience in using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), with basic photo & video editing skills.
- Channel Management: Interest or experience in working with YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other video platforms.
- Organised: Being able to organise & prioritise tasks effectively, experienced using task manager tools and content schedulers.
- Music fan: You will be in tune with house music culture, being able to track the latest news, reactive content and releases.
Hey there! At AEI Music Ltd, we want to make sure that everyone feels welcome and included during our recruitment process. If you have any special needs or requirements, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re happy to make reasonable adjustments to help make the process as accessible as possible.
For example, if you need the application form in a different format, require wheelchair access for the interview, or need more time to complete the interview tasks, just give us a shout and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
We believe that everyone should have an equal chance to show off their skills and personality during the recruitment process. So, don’t be afraid to let us know how we can make things easier for you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out and we’ll do our best to help you out.
SubSoul is a leading London based Curator & Independent Record Label. From House, Deep House, Tech House and Garage: SubSoul provides club focused upfront dance music. Starting off as a YouTube Channel, SubSoul has worked with some of the biggest names in dance music, premiering music from the underground to the mainstream.
SubSoul’s curator and record label history includes successful compilation albums, club shows at iconic UK venues (Fabric in London, Motion in Bristol etc), specialist radio success and much more. As a tastemaker, the YouTube channel has grown to over a million subscribers and has become an online staple in the world of House music.
After a hiatus on the record label side of the brand, this next chapter will focus on discovering and developing new talent as well as working to bring music from established artists to the world.
About AEI Music
AEI Music is an independent music community, based in East London, that inspires and nurtures emerging talent. We provide artists, managers, entrepreneurs and other talented individuals with an infrastructure and environment in which they can grow.
AEI Music enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from live international events to digital media through to recorded music. Our brands include UKF, Drum&BassArena, NCS, SubSoul and more.
- Working in London-based offices ‘Bankstock’ (w/ UKF, Drum&BassArena, SubSoul + more) and ‘The Halley’ in Haggerston, including studio access.
- 4 day week
- Private healthcare cover and unlimited holiday (after probation period).
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in office to start with)