Studio Salamanca (the new name for Soviet Science) is a Hackney, East London based music production company specialising in bespoke composition for advertising.
Our founder, Scuta Salamanca, has built the company’s reputation over 20 years with a world class network of composers, artists, musicians and sound designers. We’re active members of the APA and we have picked up some industry awards on our journey so far….
Our vision over the next three years is to become the London bespoke music company that every London agency producer and creative wants to work with…not only because we are passionate about making amazing bespoke composition with amazing composer and producer talent….but also because we make their lives easier and we’re good people to hang out with.
Who are we looking for
- A commercially driven individual with a proven history of sales in music production for advertising clients in London and beyond.
- You like to work to financial targets.
- You are naturally a confident, motivated and resilient person.
- You have strong communication and networking skills.
- You have a passion to succeed in a small team where you will be involved in building upon existing and new client relationships.
- You are an ambitious self-starter, organised and self-motivated to bring music briefs and opportunities to our team.
- You love music, adverts and people.
And… whilst all this is serious stuff …you’re fun to work with.
Is this you?
- Proactive in reaching company and personal sales targets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Actively contributing to creative Marketing + Social Media campaigns – building company and personal profile in the press.
- Attending and entering industry events and awards.
- Managing multiple clients and new business pipelines.
- Keeping up to date with industry news and work.
- You’re commercially driven and know how to create business opportunities.
- You understand the music production process, music and advertising trends, and basic technical audio terms.
- You work well in a team and with a CRM.
- You have a strong track record delivering world class bespoke music for moving image advertising.
- Background in Sales and Production.
- Minimum 5 years experience. Showreel of work required.
- Base Salary £30k – [£60k+ OTE]
- Our studio and offices are based in a beautiful gated warehouse in Hackney. We believe in flexible working in and out of the office. 40 Hours per week + some national/international travel.
Studio Salamanca is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
Please send your CV with a covering letter up to 500 words + a showreel of commercials you have had a role in securing music for to firstname.lastname@example.org