STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL – A&R MANAGER
- Scout potential signings.
- Develop new talent.
- Actively explore writing opportunities, organize writing sessions/camps, procure song pitches and placements.
- Organize collaborations between our artists and artists in other territories.
- Manage studio, mixer & mastering bookings and associated travel
- Expand opportunities for our roster: build and maintain a network of live agents, managers, radio programmers, record companies, …
- Maintain close contacts with label and publishing A&Rs in Benelux, France, UK and other important territories.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with a selection of our roster and contacts.
- Research potential clients for sub publishing: artists & catalogues.
- Represent SC at concerts, events and festivals.
- A bilingual (FR/ENG) music lover based in Belgium. NL is a plus.
- Aware of the current music scene in French speaking Belgium and France.
- Organized, enthusiastic, a networker and a great communicator.
- Someone who can identify talented songwriters and composers.
- Someone who understands the business aspects of music.
- Someone who accepts flexible working hours and likes to attend concerts and festivals.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org