Title: Streaming Manager, Involved Productions
Location: London, Southwark,
Department: Streaming & Promotions
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Competitive / Depending on Experience
Based in Bermondsey, the Involved Group includes the globally renowned and successful independent dance and electronic labels Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and the recently announced new label Reflections. Covering the full spectrum of electronic music from ambient and electronica through house, breakbeat and melodic techno and trance, the Anjuna roster includes acts such as global stars Above & Beyond, Ben Böhmer, Tinlicker and Eli & Fur, as well as rising tastemaker acts CRi, Marsh, OLAN and Genix.
We’re looking for an experienced Streaming Manager to join our busy Streaming & Promotions Team. You will be at the core of our business, and a leader in driving company growth and handling key artist campaigns. You will collaborate with our internal label and delivery teams to ensure campaigns run smoothly, but also that weekly pitching deadlines are met, and to the highest standard.
Alongside this will be your responsibility for attaining weekly playlist additions and key editorial looks and communicating them with the wider company. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes music, who is not afraid to share their vision and can execute their ideas to ensure results are achieved.
- Responsible for all DSP Playlist Pitching and securing Editorial opportunities across all Anjuna catalogue.
- Building and managing strong day-to-day relationships with key DSP partners, responding to any requests or opportunities in a reliable and timely manner
- Monitoring key releases alongside Head of Streaming to ensure potential is being fulfilled across each DSP platform.
- Identifying key indicators on streaming data, and repitching releases where appropriate.
- Coordinating streaming strategies alongside Head of Streaming and creating localised pitches where necessary.
- Communicating placements, editorial looks and playlist featuring to internal label teams.
- Educate and inform product managers of latest DSP opportunities, initiatives, best practices, and other relevant news.
- Handling the day to day running of the Streaming Department, managing all internal communications with product managers and wider team members.
- Work closely with Delivery and Marketing teams to achieve smooth and successful release strategies.
- Managing and overseeing Streaming & Promo Assistant weekly duties, ensuring the delivery of DSP Pitches and other duties.
- Ensuring regular meetings with key DSP personal for Head of Streaming.
- Build, nurture and grow relationships across DSP partners, developing our DSP Network.
- Implementing new strategic lead ideas, and reporting back on their impact effectively.
- You have a close understanding of the DSP landscape and are an avid consumer of playlists.
- Confident networker who is comfortable in creating new connections outside the office environment, and outside our current network.
- Senior team member mentality, someone who is confident in their ability to galvanise team members and lead various departments towards a common goal.
- Problem solver, someone who has the confidence and ability to identify problems, create solutions and implement them effectively on their own accord.
- A proactive mindset, especially to developing new contacts in our DSP network.
- Composed in pressure situations, and being adaptable to cope with changing label strategies.
- A proven leader who can nurture team members development, whilst continually securing results.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Open to feedback and new ideas on how we can continually improve our pitching process.
- Proactive, reactive and results-driven person.
- Music enthusiast (across all genres) who is keen to attend shows, events and festivals.
- Data savvy and have extensive experience using streaming partner platforms e.g Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Amazon Music for Artists.
- Competitive salary and profit share participation (paid three times per year);
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus three days between Christmas & New Year;
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment;
- Gympass Silver membership;
- Premium subscription to CALM and Strava along with many other health apps;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- Access to our UK events and shows;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Season ticket loan;
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date Monday 6th March, 2023 (we reserve the right to close this role sooner if we have enough applicants)
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at email@example.com.
We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.