Stones Throw is seeking a full-time Junior Product Manager at its European office in London.
You’ll work closely with the UK & Europe Label Manager to deliver marketing campaigns in these territories, and provide general support to assist in the day to day running of the label in the UK and Europe. The ideal candidate is an able self-starter with 1-2 years of music business and a genuine desire to develop a career in the music industry. You will be an excellent communicator, flexible, organised, and able to prioritise your own workload.
You’ll need to be familiar with the label, our fan base and the music we release, and have a genuine passion for music.
- Providing general support to UK and Europe Label Manager
- Updating our partners and relevant retailers on our projects
- Drafting copy such as sales notes
- Coordinating artists’ schedules
- Keeping libraries of digital assets and contacts databases up to date
- Pitching releases for digital placement
- Admin and office management
- In-house PR and radio support
- Creating promo reports
- Project managing select campaigns
- Attending events such as gigs and label markets
- Other campaign support and general research where needed
Skills & experience
- Familiarity with Stones Throw and a genuine passion for the music we release
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience and a desire to develop a career in music industry
- Detail-oriented and quick to learn
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Essential: MS Office, Google Apps, social media platforms. Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing tools a plus.
Salary is dependent on experience. The position is based in London.
Please send a CV and short covering letter saying why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com with “Junior Product Manager (UK)” in the subject line. The deadline is 5pm on 31 December 2017.