Stephen Arnold Music – Account Executive/Business Development
Often referred to as the most-heard, least-known composers in the world, Stephen Arnold Music’s creativity is experienced every day in more than 500 million homes worldwide. Based in Dallas, Texas, The World Leader In Sonic Branding® has more than 30 years of success delivering impactful, brand-defining music that makes a difference for today’s top networks, cable channels, content creators, television stations, digital media outlets, production companies, corporations and advertising agencies.
With multiple Emmys, Addys and Promax Gold awards to their credit, Stephen Arnold Music’s specialized approach and commitment to the power of sonic branding, research, state-of-the-art production and unparalleled customer service is at the core of its promise. Stephen Arnold Music continues to set the creative bar in a highly competitive content landscape.
We are currently looking for a Music Licensing Account Executive for the US Television Market where SAM enjoys a 60% market share. The ideal candidate will also seek Business Development opportunities in advertising, sonic branding, experiential, and the broader TV and Film industry. The person in this position will work directly with the VP Sales & Licensing.
You can either work in our boutique, creative headquarters north of Dallas, or office in your own city.
The right candidate works well in a small team, is highly motivated, and feels comfortable speaking with both enterprise/c-suite and creative-minded clients.
Main Job Duties
- Maintaining and building existing customer relationships via email, social networking, and phone/video communication
- Introducing new and existing music and licensable creative solutions by working directly with the VP Sales & Licensing and Marketing Team
- Contacting and networking with existing and potential clients
Representing our company with professionalism, polish, and integrity at industry events and showcases
- The ability to multi-task and manage 100+ accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in a sales and/or account management position
- Experience in the advertising, television or media industry is beneficial but not required
- Very organized with strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in word, excel, google suite
- Comfortable working within a CRM
- Positive attitude and the ability to find creative solutions for clients
Employment + Compensation
- Full Time
- Competitive Base Salary with commissions paid monthly
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Competitive PTO + Paid Holidays
If being part of a boutique creative agency appeals to you, you enjoy talking with clients who love what we do for them, and you are motivated, driven and want to advance your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that Stephen Arnold Music is an equal opportunity employer.