Starscream Communications are looking for a PR Superstar.
We are the leading PR agency for audio brands. We promote everything from headphones to speakers, streaming services to live music systems found everywhere from Hammersmith to Hollywood.
Due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit an Account Executive. Reporting to the Account Manager, you will help deliver consumer PR activity and mainstream media coverage for Starscream Communications clients and their products.
Management and admin:
- Support the Account Manager/s to ensure great service to all clients and good relationships with media
- As required, support the MD with day to day tasks and planning
- Use media monitoring sites to record coverage and share success through our social accounts
- Update and manage our client newsrooms via WordPress
- Create social images and build a strong social identity for Starscream within the brand guidelines
- Update Office 365 task planner
- Create and manage roadmap for client activity, deadlines and launches
- Deal with incoming calls and email enquiries from media contacts
- Use media database to identify and approach new contacts that may be interested in the brands or products promoted by Starscream
- Work with the Account Manager to pitch stories to media through email, face-to-face meetings, conferences and events when required
- Meet new media with Account Manager and attend meetings with key media when required for new launches and key stories
- Become familiar with products through testing to help deliver in-person demos in our listening room space
- Deal with clients over email or phone when required for new product requests, media queries or event planning
- Attend client update calls via Teams or face-to-face with Account Manager
- Assist clients when working on behalf of Starscream at photo shoots or press days and events
Skills and experience needed:
- Organised and able to work at a fast pace
- Professional manner, dealing with clients and media
- Self-motivating, enthusiastic and able to learn fast
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs, Teams
- Knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Spark and InDesign
- 34 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
- Membership to Tileyard Health gym classes
- Free lunch
- Free music streaming services and audio gear
- Access to hospitality events – concerts, festivals etc
To apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date CV with a Cover Letter explaining your interest in this role. We look forward to hearing from you.