StagePilot is looking for a Finance Manager with live events and/or touring experience to join our Nashville team. You’ll be involved with live and virtual events throughout the entire process – from projecting revenue during pitches to collecting payments from venues throughout the tour to settling and paying clients. You will be responsible for weekly client reporting on each event. And you’ll be responsible for maintaining and reporting on StagePilot’s cash flow and P/L each week.
This role reports directly to the CFO and works closely with our CEO, business development team and artist services team. You will be in direct communication with artists’ managers and business management teams, so strong communication skills and discretion are critical.
StagePilot is a global platform for live, virtual, and hybrid VIP experiences. Serving the entertainment industry in all its facets—including music, television, comedy, sports, streaming, and gaming—we empower our clients to engage and grow their global audience through unforgettable experiences for their biggest fans.
Headquartered in Nashville and Los Angeles, StagePilot is the most comprehensive service of its kind, pairing purpose-built technology with a team of talented music industry veterans. We’ve partnered with a diverse roster of creators—including Kehlani, Lindsey Buckingham, Kevin Gates, and Korn—to imagine, ticket, and execute one-of-a-kind VIP experiences. From intimate backstage performances to inspired livestreams to intimate, one-on-one virtual Meet & Greets, StagePilot creates unforgettable connections between artists and their superfans, whether they’re in the same room or thousands of miles apart.
Team members enjoy all the benefits you’d expect from a modern company, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to health, legal and other support services
- Generous vacation time
- Matching 401k with 100% vesting on day one
- Free access to all events on StagePilot’s platform
- Keep current accounting records for virtual events and tours
- Create and manage settlement statements for virtual events and tours
- Track and collect payments from venues and contractors
- Maintain cash flow and P/L statements for the events we manage
- Collaborate with business development to create financial projections for new events
- Required experience and skills:
- 3+ years tour or live event accounting experience
- 3+ years experience with event forecasting and reporting
- 3+ years managing cash flow and P/L statements
- Mastery of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills