SSB is a leading music and entertainment law firm and is seeking a full-time solicitor admitted in England and Wales with 2 to 5 years PQE to join their dynamic team in West London.
The successful candidate must have solid music and entertainment experience gained with a leading entertainment law firm and/or in-house and ideally will bring their own client base.
You will manage a complex commercial caseload with a focus on non-contentious music, entertainment and other intellectual property matters. You will be responsible for advising on a wide variety of issues and drafting and negotiating a broad range of contracts including without limitation recording, publishing, licensing, management, distribution, producer, merchandise, sponsorship, endorsement, partnership, joint venture and other bespoke agreements.
We are particularly interested in candidates that can demonstrate experience in other areas of the law, entertainment, or business generally, including branding, television, media, etc..
- You must be a self-starter, commercially savvy and able to think “out of the box”.
- You will need to work independently and creatively but also as part of a team with a view to becoming an integral part of our business.
- You will have strong analytical, research, drafting, communication and client care skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, a lover of hard work and rising to a challenge and who will be proactive in seeking new clients and work.
- Above all, we are a friendly office and try to encourage a sense of family, belonging and fun. A good sense of humour is paramount!
Salary and bonus scheme will be commensurate with experience.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to Tracey Spink at Tracey@ssb.co.uk