The Spotify Artist and Talent Relations team is seeking an experienced candidate to assist in the booking of talent specifically for Spotify Studios across the original programming slate of shows.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with our internal content studios and sourcing opportunities for talent to appear on the Spotify owned and operated shows.
You’ll be responsible for understanding how and when artists and talent plan to promote and market projects in order to strategically book them on shows that align with their audience and the audiences of our shows.
You should have relationships and experience interfacing with talent, managers, publicists and reps across the music and entertainment community.
Ideally, you would be passionate about podcasts + music. This position is based in Los Angeles and will begin as a contract role.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, source, and secure talent in-line with each show in order to book guests
- Act as a conduit between studios, artist, and internal teams – setting expectations, coordinating deliverables, handling approvals for appearances
- Manage onsite contact ensuring that Spotify gets what it needs and that Talent is provided with what was agreed to
- Track all talent outreach and bookings from request till completion
- Establish and maintain relationships with artists, managers and publicists
- Anticipate potential obstacles and propose creative solutions
- Communicate effectively between departments, identifying any gaps and enabling clear partnerships
Who You Are
- 3+ years working with artists, managers and publicists
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a large organization
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and available to meet artist needs whenever they arise
- Familiarity with the podcast, music, film, and TV scene is a must
- Experience forging relationships and building trust with talent
- Experience handling contracts and an eye for detail
- Professionalism and high level of discretion
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Preferred Experience includes: strong contacts booking celebrity, influencers + music talent, understand talent booking nuances and processes, strong knowledge of key stakeholders and contacts in the space
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.