We’re looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join Spotify’s Studios Marketing team in Los Angeles—a proven team leader and seasoned content marketing executive with a track record of driving awareness, subscriber acquisition, consumption and engagement of streaming or audio content.
The ideal candidate will have the strategic acumen and creative vision to drive our business forward.
You will be passionate about redefining audio through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun, with a management style that emphasizes collaboration, communication and commitment on all levels.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of campaign managers who drive end-to-end execution, from brief development, through creative and media execution, to measurement and reporting, offering guidance and clear communication throughout each step of the process
- Serve as the strategic leader and voice for the original and licensed content marketing function, focused on leveraging priority originals and partner content to drive our podcast objectives
- Collaborate with the Spotify Studios team and external partners to develop a holistic promotional strategy for Spotify’s original and programmed content slate across video and audio products
- Influence cross-functionally and work effectively with our Media, Social Media, PR, Editorial and Creative partners
- Provide creative strategy and direction working with our internal Creative team to develop world-class marketing campaigns
- Work with our internal Media team and external agency, to foster efficient, collaborative and innovative media plans that deliver on defined objectives
- Work in tandem with our analytics and insights teams to build comprehensive measurement and performance projection plans, and build performance reports that shape future strategy
- Build and share presentations and documents that communicate team and project performance and recommendations to senior stakeholders
Who you are
- 7+ years marketing experience with at a streaming network, digital publisher, or audio company, ideally in roles that were content-focused
- You have experience managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders
- You are comfortable working with performance dashboards and can derive action plans for your team leveraging data insights
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity.
- You are proficient in creative direction and are constantly ideating on how to uniquely bring marketing campaigns to life
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills
- You are a team player willing to pitch in whenever needed
- You are an ambitious and diligent worker, a fast learner who is eager to learn and add value to Spotify
- You are proficient at using Google Docs, Excel, and Keynote
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.