Spotify is looking for a highly motivated Senior Manager, Major Label Partnerships to join the Creator Services team. The role will be based in its Los Angeles office and report into the Head of Creator Services Strategy & Operations.
What you’ll do
- Manage day to day commercial relationships with our Major Label partners including:
- Lead Annual Global Business Reviews
- Identify and execute opportunities to drive growth for both our platform and our partners core business
- Manage the week to week execution of our commercial business with Major Label partners
Maintain an active dialogue with our partners around our product evolution, strategic objectives, new growth opportunities, and a bilateral objective to grow our platform for the benefit of the broader Creator community.
- Facilitate and communicate across internal stakeholders and externally to our Major Label partners to maximize the performance of our key partnerships.
Who you are
- At least five (5) years work experience in the music industry (including digital music platforms) or other entertainment industries.
- A strong understanding of the music industry value chain, the evolution of digital music platforms, and the core function of the Major Labels within this evolving ecosystem.
- You are collaborative and experienced with partner relationship management.
- You have a stellar ability to work cross-functionally to ensure regular communication.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to work with internal teams across various functions and levels.
- You are able to prepare executive-level presentations and work under pressure.
- You are business-minded, analytical and incredibly detail-oriented.
- You have successfully managed and executed large-scale, global projects.
- We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.