We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned growth marketing manager to join the SoundBetter team in New York – a services marketplace built by artists for artists, dedicated to helping musicians create higher quality music, while helping music professionals earn a living.
You’ll leverage your experience to help grow the SoundBetter community, awareness of the SoundBetter brand, the value it offers musicians and music production professionals. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of a team reimagining the way artists create music and earn a living doing what they love.
What You’ll Do:
- Own growth marketing channel strategy and execution, driving engagement and conversion for SoundBetter.
- Design and execute outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, to owned and non-owned channels, including SEO, paid, referral programs, email campaigns and viral product initiatives.
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand global opportunities for growing retention of the buyer and seller sides of SoundBetter and crossover between SoundBetter and Spotify for Artist user bases.
- Work closely with SoundBetter founding team, Product, PMM, Growth and community management talent to educate artists on how to best use the product.
- Help define portions of the Spotify for Artists growth tech stack
Who You Are:
- You have 8+ years experience in growth marketing and scaling tech companies, ideally a successful startup.
- You have owned growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth KPIs.
- You are comfortable with HTML, Python, BigQuery, SQL, and analyzing your own work.
- You are ambitious and creative, and are prepared to develop and own moonshot initiatives for new-user acquisition alongside experiments for optimizing owned-channel.
- You understand the music production ecosystem.
- You have a deep understanding of marketing funnels and know how to optimize and drive each stage.
- You are self-sufficient and have a good sense for behavioral psychology.
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike.
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Are comfortable working in a small high-growth startup within a larger organization and wearing many hats.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Proven experience growing liquidity in a two-sided marketplace a big plus
- You are comfortable ideating and executing new-user acquisition initiatives outside of traditional paid marketing
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.