As the world’s largest audio streaming subscription service, Spotify Premium enables millions of creators to make a living from their art by connecting them with the people who love it.
It’s here that you’ll help grow our subscribers by growing the Premium experience, transforming user insights into meaningful innovations and ensuring our platform is available whenever and wherever our users want to listen.
The Premium Product Marketing team is looking to bring on an experienced Product Marketing Manager to identify, strategize, and execute campaigns focused on Premium’s product portfolio. This role will maintain a special focus on our growing suite of payment options and alternative plan offerings (IE – Prepaid), to ensure that Premium is available to anyone with an intent to subscribe. This position requires some experience in having worked in APAC or LATAM. This is an exciting new position on a fast-growing team, and will be based alongside R&D teams in London.
What You’ll Do:
- Create high impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantages of Spotify Premium, with a focus on non-recurring plan types and new ways to pay — especially in the APAC region.
- Work and manage all necessary internal and external partners to bring marketing campaigns to life: creative agencies, analytics teams, communications teams, paid media, & social marketing
- Generate innovative ways for Spotify Premium to communicate its propositions to our current and future users, and bring these strategies to life through collaborations with local marketing teams.
- Work with R&D teams to infuse relevant knowledge from the APAC and LATAM markets into the product roadmap, ensuring that we are well-equipped to meet customer payment needs
- Analyze existing insights resources & contribute to the creation of new ones that inform future payment offerings and alternative kinds of Premium plans
Who You Are:
- A passionate, hard-worker with 3+ years of experience executing innovative marketing campaigns that touch digital and analog channels in Southeast Asian markets
- You have a deep knowledge and appreciation of the payments landscape in the APAC or LATAM regions, especially countries including Indonesia, Philippines, India, Singapore, and Thailand
- A complete self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You love coming up with new ideas, presenting them, and seeing them through to delivery.
- The voice of the user, who can champion user needs among competing priorities while building cohesive narratives across multiple products.
- Someone who has experience and passion for working with R&D teams
- An analytical thinker, with experience using quantitative and qualitative user data.
- An outstanding and organized project manager, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you’ll be working with several amazing internal teams across offices and continents to bring your plans to life).
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.