We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager that is knowledgeable and passionate about the podcast space and/or digital media space. You will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of Parcast’s marketing and advertising initiatives. Above all, your work will help grow Parcast’s brand in the podcast space.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute integrated marketing strategies for the Parcast network. This includes all aspects of marketing and media-buying such as audio (podcasts, Radio), digital (social, email, web, mobile), and PR
- Manage Parcast’s existing Marketing team while reporting into Spotify’s marketing lead
- Develop our internal and external marketing strategy
- Work hand in hand with Spotify Studios marketing team to ensure they are kept up to date on all things Parcast.
- Work closely with platform partners (Apple, Pandora, Castbox, etc) to maintain relationships and maximum promotion for our shows
- Set goals, marketing plan and budget for all new show launches and ongoing shows in order to meet goals and related success metrics, including growth in monthly downloads and unique listeners
- Closely monitor and analyze key performance indicators, including cost per listen, conversion rates, unique listeners, downloads and audience metrics per show and campaign
Who you are
- You know how to bring leadership, vision, innovation and creative direction to the team
- You are experienced with building successful consumer marketing campaigns, preferably with a background in digital entertainment (Podcasts, TV and/or film) or at a top innovative brand or agency
- You have a deep understanding of branding, partnerships, and digital advertising (mobile, social, email, display)
- You have a mastery of verbal, written and presentation skills to lead meetings and manage workflow
- You have 7+ years of direct experience in audio, digital, film and/or TV marketing
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.