As a part of the Label Partnerships team you’ll work with key labels, artists and managers to build and implement impactful initiatives focused on supporting Indie partners.
You will work closely with the North American team on local central initiatives as well as your international counterparts on global campaigns. You will also leverage this relationship to further Spotify’s marketing and partnership initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners.
For the Associate Manager, Label Partnerships role on the Indies team we seek an outstanding candidate and enthusiastic music fan with experience building and maintaining partner relationships who is collaborative, strives for operational excellence, is detail-oriented, a problem-solver, and has the ability to multitask building campaigns while also supporting the larger team.
What you’ll do
- Represent Spotify Label Partnerships department externally, attending meetings with the industry, including label partners and their artists to find opportunities and foster partnerships.
- Foster relationships externally to be the best in class partner focusing on mutually beneficial opportunities and service.
- Track, review, and evaluate artist and label priorities, as well as culturally relevant moments, and identify in collaboration with a cross-functional team those artists that Spotify will support in on and off platform promotions.
- Assist senior team members on large marketing campaigns, high priority initiatives, and daily tasks with organizational and administrative support as needed.
- Identify and establish opportunities to develop efficient operations for team workload.
- Assist with industry education initiatives focused on supporting the Independent Label space, including the Spotify Masterclass series.
- Organize inbound requests across a variety of internal and external work streams.
- Serve as a point of contact and support resource for a variety of industry constituents.
- Coordinate and schedule artist and label meetings, artist visits, etc.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience building global marketing campaigns or complex project management.
- You are a passionate music fan who is in tune to various genres and cultures of music.
- Understanding of the music industry and experience including label and/or management.
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and current trends and innovations in the industry.
- Understanding of the independent label space, including the key labels, artists and trends.
- You have an exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships.
- You are an open, transparent and clear communicator.
- You are well organized and strive in operational excellence with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail.
- You are comfortable in very fast paced, intense work environments and thrive on a team that moves quickly.
- An optimistic-minded, self-starter with an ambitious demeanor and knack for problem solving.
- Able to easily adapt and learn new skills as circumstances require.
- Willingness to travel and participate in night and weekend events.
- Located in Los Angeles.