As the Head of Music for France and Benelux you’ll ensure that every artist, manager and label sees Spotify as the #1 partner for artist development and monetization by creating and deploying impactful strategies and by upholding best in class industry relationships as well as being responsible for the Spotify owned local playlist network, the local editorial strategies and playlist flagships.
This position is based in France reporting to the Managing Director France and Benelux. You will lead the Artist and Label Partnerships team as well as the Editorial team to develop the local music strategy in addition to executing against the Global content strategy and support key aspects of company-wide objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new content strategies that create long-term and measurable value for Spotify, artists and music partners.
- Build strategic and mutually profitable relationships with key industry partners
- Oversee exceptional music marketing campaigns
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals
- Manage, develop and inspire the team, building a strong team culture that combines creativity with data-driven decision making
- Advocate for your market’s needs at senior levels internally
- Explain and champion the Spotify business model with partners across the artist and label community
Who You Are:
- Significant experience of successfully managing a diverse team and having a track record in successful agile/change management
- Experienced in excelling in fast growing, dynamic technology driven environments
- Excellent negotiating and people skills with deep experience in change management
- Strong growth mindset with proven track record
- Experience and deep knowledge in the entertainment and local music industry
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse and interpret data, using it to set performance targets and develop long-term strategy
- You are well organized, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- An eye for culture and an ear for trends
- Fluent French and English language, spoken and written is required
Please apply to this role with a cv/resume in English
Where You’ll Be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19.
- Post COVID, while we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- This position will be based in Paris.