Delivering the best Spotify experience possible. To as many people as possible. In as many moments as possible. That’s what the Experience team is all about. We use our deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users all over the world, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps and platforms they use every day. Know what our users want? Join us and help Spotify give it to them.
We are looking for a Head of Commercial Development to join our Hardware team, based in our Stockholm office. We currently concentrate our efforts in the automotive area and this role will be responsible for developing our commercial strategies and partnerships based on our commercial goals. You will lead commercial research and build a deep understanding of the customer. You will report to the Head of Hardware Products.
What You’ll Do
- You will play a key role in defining Spotify’s commercial hardware strategy
- Lead implementation pricing framework with internal teams & partners
- Lead the creation of channel and pricing framework
- Participate in setting business goals and forecasts
- Map the competitive landscape from a price and value proposition perspective
- Create deep knowledge on willingness to pay for in-car entertainment
- Participate in target audience definition for relevant products
Who You Are
- 5+ years of work experience at business development positions or pricing of consumer products
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in business modelling
- Have a history of strong leadership in driving commercial development
- Good understanding of the US market, it’s demographics and habits
- Experienced at handling and working closely with several stakeholders
- Know how to influence decision making at all levels within an organisation and in a variety of contexts
- You have an agile approach and are committed to delivering value
- Experienced in running large projects
- Passionated about our customers and driven to provide extraordinary service to them
- A highly motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.