We’re looking for a passionate product marketing leader to join the Creator Marketing team in New York – a cross functional group dedicated to helping artists thrive.
You’ll help shape our strategy for how Spotify empowers creators and their teams through new software and services.
And you’ll lead the organization in delivering these products to market to maximize their impact. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of a team reimagining the way artists and their teams leverage the Spotify platform.
What you’ll do
- Lead the wider creator product marketing team, responsible for delivering user-centered products to market and driving ongoing adoption & usage.
- Own business strategy, positioning, go-to-market plan adoption and ongoing release cadence for products for creators, their teams, and Spotify’s many content partners.
- Represent the voice of the market to senior leadership across all of Spotify’s different business units.
- Act as a key business owner for major creator initiatives, understanding the long term potential on Spotify’s strategy and revenues.
- Manage narrative for the music industry across Spotify’s entire portfolio of creator, consumer, & advertiser products.
- Build teams and processes that equip externally-facing teams to act as channels for product adoption, usage, and feedback.
- Build and manage team structures, career paths, & resource allocations for Creator PMM organization.
Who you are
- You’ve led high performing teams, delivering impactful results for an entire organization.
- You have 10+ years experience working in product marketing.
- You understand technology, and know how to work with product and engineering leadership.
- You are an expert in driving simplicity, clarity, and impact across messaging to varied audiences.
- You have a strong knowledge of the creator / music ecosystem, and a passion to help push it forward.
- You have a proven track record leading cross-functional teams and projects, influencing key decisions in organization that fall outside of your direct purvey.
- You love music.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators.
This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.