As the world’s largest audio streaming subscription service, Spotify Premium enables millions of creators to make a living from their art by connecting them with the people who love it. It’s here that you’ll help grow our subscribers by growing the Premium experience, transforming user insights into meaningful innovations and ensuring our platform is available whenever and wherever our users want to listen.
Spotify is looking for a Global Marketing Strategy Lead to join the Premium Brand and Marketing team. As Strategy Lead, you are responsible for developing marketing strategies to guide Spotify Premium’s marketing initiatives, lead integrated marketing programs to support new and existing Premium products and propositions, and provide thought leadership for the organization.
You are a creative problem solver who is comfortable applying logic and rigor while also trusting your gut. This position will report to the Director of Global Marketing Strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Develop holistic marketing strategies, including audience development, product positioning, channel mix and budget allocation
- Communicate and direct those strategies to internal teams, including global and regional marketing teams, and external partners
- Work with regional and local teams to execute marketing programs that drive growth for the Premium business
- Oversee project timelines to ensure all commitments are met while communicating status updates to key stakeholders
- Serve as a resource and global consultant for all regional marketing teams.
- Partner with creative teams and agency partners to build campaigns
- Work closely with product teams to ideate, develop and test new growth initiatives
- Work closely with business and marketing analytics teams to uncover insights, build research plans, inform marketing decisions and measure success
Who You Are
- College degree, combined with at least 8+ years of marketing or strategy consulting experience
- MBA or advanced degree in marketing is a plus.
- Experience marketing digital entertainment, digital services, digital subscriptions a plus.
- Ability to formulate marketing strategies, strategically assess executional options, and think creatively.
- Fluent or familiar in all the flavors of marketing strategy: business strategy, brand strategy, creative strategy, communications strategy and media strategy
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Experience in briefing and working with creative teams
- Highly organized and detail conscious with the ability to manage timelines, large teams, and global budgets
- Experience using analytics and measurement to inform data-driven decisions for organizations
- International experience and understanding of cultural diversity
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.