We are looking for a growth centered Global Director of Monetization Product Marketing that will join our Partner Solutions (B2B2C Marketing) team.
You will be responsible for commercializing innovative ad solutions and developing the go-to-market strategies to maximize product adoption and revenue growth.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts. This position reports to the Global Head of Partner Solutions and is based in Spotify’s NYC office.
What you’ll do
- Drive global product adoption across our suite of advertising data, format, and platform products
- Represent the voice of the market and define customer demand that will activate product investments and revenue growth
- Coach the product marketing team on the business strategy needed to deliver an industry-leading advertising experience for consumers and businesses, and help them structure inbound recommendations to product teams based on customer needs, competitive analysis, and market opportunity sizing
- Oversee go to market strategies, positioning and packaging of all ad products and data solutions
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering organization to develop ad product strategy, prioritize the roadmap, and ship products on time
- Collaborate with commercial leadership to understand revenue blockers and provide client-facing support for both enterprise and SMB customers
- Expand our client council and develop sophisticated customer intelligence process to inform roadmap
- Partner with Insights team to develop ad effectiveness stories at the product level
Who you are
- BA or BS degree; MBA or quantitative graduate degree a plus
- 10+ years experience in product marketing or a related field
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers and senior executives
- You have experience working globally and are empathetic to customer needs
- You have an aptitude for working with analytics and data, and turning those insights into compelling and actionable growth strategies for products
- You are a bridge builder and have experience engaging with teams cross-functionally
- You have a deep understanding of the media landscape and are passionate about digital advertising
- Excellent presentation skills and enjoy working with clients
- You have the ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- You are comfortable serving as a spokesperson at industry events and in trade media
- Passion for building teams and developing talent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.