As a Creative Producer for RapCaviar, you will develop, write, produce, direct and/or creative direct a wide array of original video and audio content for the platform. You will collaborate with directors, cinematographers, line producers, project managers, editors, writers and production crew to deliver distinctive, engaging, premium content on time and on budget.
This role is based out of LA and reports to the Supervising Creative Producer, RapCaviar.
What you’ll do
- Research, pitch and develop complex, high-value editorial video/audio programs incorporating top musical talent
- Oversee the execution of creative plans, collaborating with external production partners, agencies and directors to bring vision to life.
- Maintain and execute against project plans, keeping production on time and on budget.
- Provide persuasive creative direction to key internal and external stakeholders whilst keeping ego firmly in check.
- Contribute to the overall creative strategy and identity of the Originals team by participating in brainstorms, providing notes to other producers, and continuously developing new content formats.
Who you are
- Intimate knowledge of the Hip-Hop millennial demographic.
- A proven track record of developing and creative producing/directing/creative directing high-quality video content for TV and/or digital.
- 3-5 Years’ experience producing/directing in a studio, network, production or creatives agencies.
- Experience with international travel/productions.
- Experience with Podcast development a plus.
- Experience with Live Concert production a plus.
- You are a detail-oriented, self-directed creative leader who has a hands-on approach.
- Experience with all aspects of digital media production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities in a busy environment
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each production.
- Has a passion for music and a knowledge of Hip-Hop music culture.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment.