The Artist & Label Marketing team at Spotify works to transform the music industry value chain by driving innovative and fruitful partnerships with artists, managers, labels, and internally through cross-functional initiatives.
Utilizing on-platform promotion and off-platform marketing, the Artist & Label Marketing team sits at the center of an artist’s campaign on Spotify to build the most engaging experience for our users while staying true to an artist’s creative vision.
Alongside building key relationships with external partners, responsibilities encompass work across many of Spotify’s key cross-functional verticals including marketing, original content, editorial, experiential marketing, licensing, and others.
What you’ll do
- Support the Artist & Label Marketing Lead and Managers by organizing inbound requests, release schedules, and information from label and management partners.
- Identify opportunities to develop efficient strategies and operations for team workload.
- Assist in coordinating and supporting marketing campaigns and events as needed.
- Organize inbound requests across a variety of internal and external work streams.
- Serve as a point of contact and support resource for a variety of industry constituents.
- Serve as a point of contact to our internal technical and R&D stakeholders.
- Coordinate and schedule artist and label meetings, artist visits, etc.
- Take organized notes during internal and external meetings.
- Work closely with other departments within Spotify.
- Other administrative support.
Who you are
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the music industry, marketing, startup, or tech industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization is your superpower and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving atmosphere.
- You are detail-oriented, a problem-solver, and have the ability to multitask and prioritize in real-time.
- You are comfortable around and trustworthy with confidential information.
- Creative & not afraid to contribute new ideas to the team.
- You are a self-starter and take pride in your work.
- You are a kind person with a collaborative spirit.
- Able to easily adapt and learn new skill sets as circumstances require.
- Flexibility to travel when needed.
- You love music!