As a part of the Catalog Artist & Label Partnerships, North America team, you’ll support the team of passionate music fans who partner with key artists, managers and label partners focused on advocating, educating and innovating through unlocking internal and external opportunities such as marketing, program and strategic initiatives.
You will work closely with a cross-functional team on strategic initiatives as well as your international counterparts on aligning globally, while also acting and focusing on local artist and cultural initiatives. You will also work closely with a global working group, focusing on communication and coordination of catalog priorities, and leverage relationships to further Spotify’s marketing and partnership initiatives, to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners.
For this role, we seek an outstanding candidate who is an enthusiastic music fan who is collaborative, highly organized, detail-oriented, a problem-solver, and has the ability to multitask and prioritize to ensure the team is optimally functioning. At the core, you are an enthusiastic music fan and you are willing to collaborate and multitask in a fast paced, detail oriented environment with a knack for operational excellence.
This position is based in Los Angeles and reports to the Head of Catalog, Artist & Label Partnerships North America.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Artist & Label Partnerships Lead and Managers by organizing inbound requests, release schedules, and information from label and management partners. Identify and establish opportunities to develop efficient operations for team workload.
- Assist in coordinating and supporting marketing campaigns (and events), as needed.
- Organize inbound requests across a variety of internal and external work streams.
- Serve as a point of contact and support resource for a variety of industry constituents.
- Serve as a point of contact to our internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and schedule artist and label meetings, artist visits, etc.
- Take organized notes during internal and external meetings and other administrative duties as needed.
Who You Are
- 1-3+ years of relevant work experience in the music industry, marketing, startup, or tech industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization is your superpower and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- An optimistic-minded, self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and knack for problem solving.
- You are comfortable around and trustworthy with confidential information.
- You have an inherent ability to prioritize your work as needed by a team that moves quickly.
- Ability to easily adapt and learn new skills in an ever-evolving environment.
- You are a kind person with a collaborative spirit.
- Flexibility to travel when needed.
- You love music!