As a part of the Artist & Label Partnerships team, you’ll work with key artists, managers and label partners. You will be responsible for advocating, educating and innovating through unlocking internal and external opportunities such as marketing, program and strategic initiatives. You will work closely with the North American team as well as your international counterparts on global catalog focused campaigns. You will also use this relationship to further Spotify’s marketing and partnership initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners.
For the Associate Manager, Artist & Label Partnerships role, we seek an enthusiastic old and new music fan with experience maintaining partner relationships and multitasking.
What you’ll do
- Represent Spotify Artist and Label Partnerships catalog & indie department externally, attending meetings with the industry, including label partners and managers to find opportunities and cultivate partnerships.
- Foster relationships externally to be the best in class partner focusing on mutually beneficial opportunities and service.
- Track, review, and evaluate artist and label priorities, as well as culturally relevant moments, and identify in collaboration with a cross-functional team those artists that Spotify will support in on and off platform promotions.
- Assist senior team members on large marketing campaigns, high priority initiatives, and daily tasks with organizational and administrative support as needed.
- Identify and establish opportunities to develop efficient operations for team workload.
- Prioritize inbound requests across multiple internal and external work streams.
- Serve as a point of contact and support resource for a variety of industry constituents.
- Coordinate and schedule artist and label meetings, artist visits, etc.
- You will work out of our Los Angeles, CA office.
Who you are
- You have 2-3+ years related experience building global marketing campaigns or complex project management.
- You are a dedicated music fan who is in tune to various genres and types of music.
- Understanding of the music industry and experience including label and management.
- Exhibit a clear knowledge of the marketplace, competitors, and current trends and innovations in the industry.
- You have an outstanding ability to build and manage relationships.
- You are an open, transparent and clear communicator.
- You are well organized and strive in operational excellence with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay attention to detail.
- You can thrive in a very fast paced, intense work environments and succeed on a team that moves quickly.
- An optimistic-minded, self-starter with a knack for problem solving.
- Able to easily adapt and learn new skills as circumstances require.
- Willingness to travel and participate in night and weekend events.
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off – fully paid – for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.