As a part of the Artist & Label Marketing team, you’ll work with key artists, managers and labels to create and execute impactful marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the North American team on local strategic initiatives as well as your international counterparts on global campaigns. You will also leverage this relationship to further Spotify’s marketing and partnership initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners.
For the US Latin Artist & Label Marketing Manager role, we seek an outstanding candidate who is an enthusiastic Latin music fan with experience building and maintaining partner relationships, with an ability to multi-task and build, manage and execute complex campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Represent Spotify Artist and Label Marketing department externally, attending meetings with the industry, including label partners, managers and artists to identify opportunities and foster partnerships.
- Foster relationships externally to be the best in class partner focusing on mutually beneficial opportunities and service.
- Track, review, and evaluate artist and label priorities, as well as culturally relevant moments, and identify in collaboration with a cross-functional team those artists that Spotify will support in on and off platform promotions.
- Work directly with the artists, their label and their management teams to gather insights and develop campaigns, from brief development, conception, production all the way through execution.
- Develop relationships, collaborate and advocate with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate and work alongside our LatAm and Spain teams to build relationships and value exchange with our Latin music partners.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience building global marketing campaigns or complex project management.
- You are a passionate music fan who is in tune to Latin music, including its various genres and cultures.
- Ability to communicate fully in English and Spanish, both spoken and written, is required. Understanding of the music industry and experience including label and management.
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and current trends and innovations in the industry.
- You have an exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships.
- You are an open, transparent and clear communicator.
- You are well organized and strive in operational excellence with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail.
- You are comfortable in very fast paced, intense work environments and thrive on a team that moves quickly.
- An optimistic-minded, self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and knack for problem solving.
- Able to easily adapt and learn new skill sets as circumstances require.
- Willingness to travel and participate in night and weekend events.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.