Spinnin’ Records is one the world’s best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin’ TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be a part of it!
Goal of your role
As a Streaming Manager you are representing Spinnin’ Records in the UK. You are responsible for creating strategies and execution for global streaming marketing campaigns in coorperation with SR HQ.
This will include identifying meaningful streaming marketing opportunities in the UK, securing artist and partner support, amplifying existing relationships with key stakeholders and developing strong connections with new partners.
In this role, you are the bridge between the Marketing and Streaming departments working to secure the best possible results on the various streaming platforms. A Streaming Manager needs to be able to lead – from meetings to campaigns and everything in between.
- You understand and have knowledge of the market/competition;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the music industry;
- You have 3+ years of experience in streaming music marketing;
- Advanced understanding of digital platforms and marketing technology for music releases;
- Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills’
- Existing relationship with all key DSP in the UK;
- Goal-getter attitude who thinks in opportunities instead of risks.
- Together with our London based Product Manager, you will be representing Spinnin’ Records in the UK
- You are a specialist in planning and executing global streaming-focus marketing campaigns;
- You work closely with artists and their representatives to define strategies, objectives and oversee campaign execution ;
- You will identify and drive innovative initiatives that contribute to our financial targets;
- Ability to analyze results (data) and identify action points on a global scale;
- Nurturing our global network and expanding our existing network (such as with DSP’s) even further;
- Actively seeking opportunities across our roster.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance
- Remote work
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE
- An Apple MacBook
- First selection
- First interview
- Second interview
London UK / Remote
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to [email protected] for Benita van Binsbergen.
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.