Spinnin’ Records is one of the world’s best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more on its roster.
The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin’ TV, counting more than 27.5 million subscribers and 15 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior Streaming Manager, you are responsible for creating strategies and execution for global streaming marketing campaigns. This will include identifying meaningful streaming marketing opportunities, securing artist and partner support, amplifying existing relationships with key stakeholders and developing strong connections with new partners. In this role, you are the bridge between the Marketing and Streaming departments working to secure the best possible results on the various streaming platforms. A Senior Streaming Manager needs to be able to lead – from meetings to campaigns and everything in between.
- A specialist in planning and executing global streaming-focus marketing campaigns
- You work closely with artists and their representatives to define strategies, objectives and oversee campaign execution
- You will identify and drive innovative initiatives that contribute to our financial targets
- Ability to analyze results (data) and identify action points on a global scale
- Nurturing our global network and expanding our existing network even further
- Actively seeking opportunities across our roster
- 5+ years of experience in streaming music marketing
- Advanced understanding of digital platforms and marketing technology for music releases
- Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills
- Existing relationship with all key DSP
- Goal-getter attitude who thinks in opportunities instead of risks
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
- An open culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance / Remotely working
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
International || USA ( Los Angeles or New York) || Remote
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to [email protected]l for Benita van Binsbergen.