GOAL OF YOUR ROLE
As an International Marketing Manager you are representing Spinnin’ Records on a global scale. Your main goal is to translate the musical vision of our artists towards a strategic and feasible plan, all in tight cooperation with SR HQ.
This will include identifying meaningful (streaming) marketing and promotional opportunities, securing artist and partner support across the board, amplifying existing relationships with key stakeholders and developing strong connections with new partners across the board.
In this role, you are the bridge between the Marketing, Promo and Streaming departments based in the Netherlands working to secure the best possible results on the various channels and platforms. An International Marketing Manager needs to be able to lead – from meetings to campaigns and everything in between.
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- You are a specialist in planning and executing global marketing campaigns;
- You are able to work closely with artists and their representatives to define strategies, objectives and oversee campaign execution;
- You are used to translating strategies and goals to specific action points;
- You are able to identify and drive innovative initiatives that contribute to our financial targets;
- You have the ability to analyze results (data) and identify action points on a global scale;
- You are able to nurture our global network and expand our existing network even further;
- You are actively seeking opportunities across our roster.
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the music industry;
- You have 5+ years of experience in music marketing;
- You have an advanced understanding of digital platforms and marketing technology for music releases;
- You have excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills’;
- You bring existing relationships with all key DSP’s, (radio)partners and channels;
- You have a goal-getter attitude who thinks in opportunities instead of risks.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture
- Training and development opportunities
- Remote work
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE
1. Apply for the job
2. Telephonic introduction
3. First interview
4. Case or Assessment
5. Second interview
6. Onboarding & start at Spinnin’
UK / Remote
We would like to receive your extensive motivation with cv.
Spinnin’ Records is one the world’s best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin’ TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be a part of it!
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.