Spinnin ’Records is one the world’s best-known dance music labels, with artists such as Oliver Heldens, KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster.
The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin’ TV, counting more than 27 million subscribers and 15 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Data is the lifeblood of today’s record business, and in this role you’ll get a chance to apply your creativity and problem-solving skills to some massive amounts of data to help our labels and artists connect with streaming fans. You will have the opportunity to see the inner workings and decision-making of an international record label – and the chance to influence those decisions with analysis. We’re a collaborative team that loves learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music industry – and helping our company get there.
- The specialist with regard to data within Spinnin’ Records;
- Pro-actively supports the streaming team by analyzing consumer behavior on DSP’s;
- Liaise with the local marketing, A&R and streaming department by being the go-to person for artist and track analysis;
- Follow market trends, initiatives and innovations with the music industry;
- Communicate findings and insights to senior management to establish best practices, playlisting and catalog exploitation, and to guide analysis into action and results;
- Provide the marketing team with strategic guidance in growing streams by developing a thorough understanding of services like Apple Music and Spotify
- Collaborate with global team members to explore research projects and help develop the collective body of knowledge on streaming
- Handle various ad hoc requests and projects
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- Extensive familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word) and Tableau.
- A results oriented mind-set with strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively (orally and in writing)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects
- 2-3 years of experience within the music industry.
It would be a big plus if you have:
- Familiarity with Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Experience using SQL
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
- An open culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance / Remotely working
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
- An Apple MacBook
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to email@example.com for Benita van Binsbergen.
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.