Spinnin’ Records is a Dutch Record Label which operates internationally as one of the biggest players within the genre of Dance Music. Our dynamic team is expanding, which is why we are looking for a US Marketing and A&R lead based in Los Angeles, USA.
The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin’ TV, counting more than 27.5 million subscribers and 15 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As an A&R manager you will be representing Spinnin’ Records in the US. You will be identifying potential new artists, tracks and or Song writers. You build relationships with artist, writers, producers and publishers. You work closely together with SR HQ to ensure coordination and report all relevant undertakings. You report to the A&R Director.
- You will be representing Spinnin’ Records in the US
- Together with SR HQ you create and execute a strategic plan for SR in the U.S.
- You are able to identify potential new artists and tracks / songwriters for Spinnin’ Records;
- You organize meetings with artists, writers, producers, publishers and build relationships with them;
- You coordinate together with the HQ team the signing of these artists and coordinate the production, marketing, distribution activities for their releases.
- Coordinating (song writing) sessions on behalf of A&R
- Internal management of all creative aspects of artist’s career
- You will report all relevant undertakings and results to artist/management for the U.S. to HQ in the Netherlands.
- When SR decides to upstream tracks ( or an artist ) to a Warner or 3p label in the US – you will oversee all US activities for this track or artist
- You understand and have knowledge of the market/competition;
- Must have ‘ears,’ know what a hit is and how to create it. You must be passionate about electronic Dance music and understand song structure;
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the music industry;
- You are able to maximize relationships in the Dance industry. Must have an extensive network in the US industry ( dance in particular )
- Well organized
- Strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and promotion;
- Must be able to interact with rest of the Spinnin’ A&R and Marketing department and understand how to promote dance music as well as our brand;
- Driven / always learning / passionate
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
- An open culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance / Remotely working
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
USA ( Los Angeles or New York) || Remote
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV.
Send your application to [email protected] for Benita van Binsbergen.