Spektrum Talent is looking for a dynamic, talented EU Booking Agent to work as part of a hard-working team.
The successful applicant will be required to promote a roster of acts, and manage their worldwide tour diaries, liaising with artists, managers and promoters on a daily basis.
The role will also involve troubleshooting and dealing with any issues that may arise before, during or after the performance, arranging exclusivity in certain territories for certain artists and ensuring this is adhered to, and sourcing new talent and clients.
The ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, must be hard-working, self-motivated, detail-oriented and capable of always maintaining a professional demeanor.
Ambition is a must, as the successful applicant will have considerable autonomy to grow the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience working as a booking agent
- A passion for dance music (primarily house to techno)
- Desire to network at clubs, festivals and conferences
- Good negotiation & sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Competent IT skills and a good understanding of social networking
- Own contact database of UK & EU contacts is essential
The role can be either based in our Leeds office or remotely, with the role involving some travel and weekend work.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary to be discussed depending on experience.