Repost by SoundCloud is the music industry’s fastest growing music distribution service. As a business, we enable musicians to monetize their music on platforms such as SoundCloud, Spotify, iTunes and many more. We also provide our users with transparent revenue reporting, as well as promotion opportunities.
As a culture, we believe that the world of streaming music is changing, and while anyone has the ability to build their own audience, they should also have the ability to make a living from that audience.
We’re looking for a qualified senior product manager to help us build out artist tools for creators.
- Communicate vision and strategy for your area
- Translate strategic business goals into a quarterly roadmap and team backlog
- Develop a growth model and communication framework for educating stakeholders and evaluating opportunities
- Communicate outcomes and learnings with peers and business stakeholders.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in a relevant field with 4+ years of product management experience as well as experience with agile methodology. Proven track record of wins and learnings
- Familiarity with best practices for modelling, accounting, and driving sustainable user growth. Experience with leading analytics, CRM and Experimentation vendors is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Thorough, detail-oriented and organised. Able to manage multiple parallel projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, as well as a high level of comfort leading workshops and presentations with a diverse group of stakeholders and teams.