SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company powered by an ecosystem of artists, fans, and thriving communities. As one of the world’s most influential cultural platforms, SoundCloud holds a singular market position as both a music-streaming service with the largest catalog of music, and an artist services and distribution business to help artists grow long-term, successful careers.
Repost by SoundCloud is the music industry’s fastest growing music distribution service. As a business, we enable musicians to monetize their music on platforms such as SoundCloud, Spotify, iTunes and many more. We also provide our users with transparent revenue reporting, as well as promotion opportunities.
As a culture, we believe that the world of streaming music is changing, and while anyone has the ability to build their own audience, they should also have the ability to make a living from that audience.
We have multiple positions of different levels on the Product team for Creator.
We’re looking for a qualified Product Manager, Creator Insights to lead our Creator Insights team, which is responsible for helping Creators understand how fans & listeners interact with their content.
- Develop strong empathy for Creators and understand both utilitarian as well as emotional value from fans and listener insights
- Be creative about deriving insights from data, delivering those insights in various formats and making sure these insights create value for Creators
- Define and lead the product strategy, vision and roadmap for our Creator Insights team
- Develop a growth model and communication framework for educating stakeholders and evaluating opportunities
- Translate strategic business goals into a quarterly roadmap and team backlog
- Work with design and engineering to execute on roadmap
- Communicate outcomes and learnings with peers and business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in a relevant field with 5+ years of product management experience as well as experience with agile methodology. Consistent track record of wins and takeaways
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Well versed with data modeling and deep experience working closely with machine learning engineers and data scientists
- Familiarity with standard methodologies for modeling, accounting, and driving sustainable user growth.
- Thorough, detail-oriented and organized. Able to lead multiple parallel projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, as well as a high level of comfort leading workshops and presentations with a diverse group of stakeholders and teams.
We are a multinational company with offices in the US (New York and Los Angeles), Germany (Berlin), and the UK (London)
We provide a flexible work culture that offers the opportunity to collaborate and connect in person at our offices as well as accommodating work from home
We are deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organization and fostering a community where everyone’s voice, perspective and experience is respected and heard
We believe a strong team is made by investing in employees through mentorship, workshops and enrichment opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Robust 401k program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous professional development allowance
- Interested in a gym membership, photography course or book? We have a Creativity and Wellness benefit!
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 35 days of PTO annually
- 16 paid weeks for all parents (birthing and non-birthing), regardless of gender, to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Various snacks, goodies, and 2 free lunches weekly when at the office
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization. With this foundation, we aim to build a social platform and global community for everyone to create, discover, and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry and strive to develop an inclusive culture where individual contributions are valued. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, migration background, national origin, age, disability status, or care-giver status.
At SoundCloud you can find your community or elevate your allyship by joining a Diversity Resource Group (groups focused on people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, and women). You may also participate in inclusive workshops, contribute to our Cultural Moments series, select organizations for the SoundCloud Community Fund to support, and more!